Join us in in the battle against neutropenia. Together, we can support children, adults, and families in their journey to find answers and find mutual support. Below are ways you can get involved.
Help the National Neutropenia Network to build a network of advocates who can take action on issues that affect individuals with neutropenia and their families. Help us to increase awareness of neutropenia among healthcare professionals and our communities. To become an advocate, please contact us.
Supporters of the National Neutropenia Network can do a number of events to support our mission:
- Host a fundraiser in your area at a local establishment such as Dave & Busters, Cherry Berry, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc. Connect with the manager at your local restaurant to determine what works best for you. If you have questions or wish to fundraise for the National Neutropenia Network, please contact us.
- In lieu of gifts, donations can be given to your favorite charity.++
- Active Challenge: create your own personal challenge such as swimming, running, or walking. Set a goal and ask your family & friends to donate to your cause.
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser.
- Shop through ‘Giving Assistant,’ where you can save money shopping and impact your favorite non-profits.
- RoundUp App: “round up” the change from your debit or credit card purchases and donate it to us monthly. See Program Details, How it works, and Security Information.
- Online shoppers can find deals and coupons for thousands of the most popular stores on CouponCause. When these deals are used, CouponCause donates a portion of that revenue to their partnering charities. When you save, they donate! Thanks for your partnership, CouponCause!
Thanks for your support.
PURCHASE ITEMS & SPREAD AWARENESS
SUPPORT OUR PARTNERS
The National Neutropenia Network works with many organizations in order to serve the needs of individuals with neutropenia and the organizations that support them. Learn about the ways you can help support these programs:
Give of your time and make a difference for those in need. The National Neutropenia Network relies on volunteers to carry out our mission.
Here are some of our current volunteer needs:
Event Planner(s): Create a local event(s) in your area to raise awareness and financial support for the National Neutropenia Network. Be creative, implement, and plan your own unique event locally or on-line. Event options can include, but are not limited to: walks, restaurant fundraisers, sports themes, etc. Events are to raise awareness and funds for the National Neutropenia Network. This volunteer opportunity is open to individuals, families, students, and groups.
Social Media: We are looking for volunteers who know their way around social media and can help us spread awareness about neutropenia, the National Neutropenia Network, and how to help the NNN community. This is a great volunteer opportunity for students, professionals, or those who love social media!
Conference: Help out at our Conference? There are a variety of opportunities to choose from: registration, room host, Kids Kamp, logistics, programming, etc.
Story writers: do you love to write stories? Do you have a passion for interviewing others and putting their thoughts into a great story? Contact us!
Peer Support Volunteer: (PSV) is geared toward positively influencing the emotional well-being of patients and families facing the challenges of neutropenia. The PSV’s role is to be supportive and serve as a model of the possibility of positive outcome. Through simple conversation, you can help build the support seeker’s confidence in their ability to handle the many challenges they face. This is an opportunity to gently share your experience and ease the road ahead for someone facing neutropenia, or for someone they care for.
Other: if you have a skill or interest you believe will help the National Neutropenia Network, please contact us. We would love to have you share your talents with us.
Please fill out our Volunteer Application if you are interested. We appreciate you willing to share your time and talents with us. Thank you.