Become part of our Network
Join us in in the battle against Neutropenia. Together, we can support children, adults, and families in their journey to find answers and find mutual support. Learn how can get involved.
Help the National Neutropenia Network to build a network of advocates who can take action on issues that affect individuals with neutropenia and their families. Help us to increase awareness of neutropenia among healthcare professionals. To become an advocate, contact Kate.
Supporters of the National Neutropenia Network can do a number of events to support our mission:
- Host a fundraiser in your area at a local establishment such as Dave & Busters, Cherry Berry, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc. Connect with the manager at your local restaurant to determine what works best for you. To fundraise for the National Neutropenia Network, contact Kate firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In lieu of gifts, donations can be given to your favorite charity.
- Active Challenge: create your own personal challenge such as swimming, running, or walking. Set a goal and ask your family & friends to donate to your cause.
- RoundUp App: “round up” the change from your debit or credit card purchases and donate it to us monthly. See Program Details, How it works, and Security Information. Thanks for your support.
Attend an Event
Connect with others at one of our upcoming events. Our Supporters host a variety of events throughout the year, including the events listed below:
- 2020 Neutropenia Family Conference: July 24-26, 2020 in Ohio. Details coming soon.
Purchase items & spread awareness
Support our Partners
The National Neutropenia Network works with many organizations in order to serve the needs of individuals with neutropenia and the organizations that support them. Learn about the ways you can help support these programs:
Give of your time and make a difference for those in need. The National Neutropenia Network relies on volunteers to carry out our mission. Please contact Kate for more information.
Event Planner(s): Create a local event(s) in your area to raise awareness and financial support for the National Neutropenia Network. Be creative, implement, and plan your own unique event locally or on-line. Event options can include, but are not limited to: walks, restaurant fundraisers, sports themes, etc. Events are to raise awareness and funds for the National Neutropenia Network. This volunteer opportunity is open to individuals, families, students, and groups.
Social Media: We are looking for volunteers who know their way around social media and can help us spread awareness about neutropenia, the National Neutropenia Network, and how to help the NNN community. This is a great volunteer opportunity for students, professionals, or those who love social media!
Conference: Help out at our Family Conference? There are a variety of opportunities to choose from: registration, greeting, room host, Kids Kamp. Details on next conference coming soon. Please contact Kate if you are interested in volunteering with us.
We appreciate you willing to share your time and talents with us. Thank you.